Tuesday, February 7, 2017
Kini usa ka 3 yrs. in-school instruction ug isa ka tuig nga shipboard training agig preparasyon sa licensure exams ug deployment sa mga foreign shipping companies.
Ang mga non-tuition nga kinahanglanon susama sa uniforms, books, dormitory, review fees sa licensure exams are covered on a study-now-pay-later arrangement.
Samtang ang maong aplikante kinahanglan,
- Male and female students graduating from senior high school in March/April 2017 or college transferees who have completed at least one full academic year with a GWA of 85 or its equivalent
- Not more than 20 years old
- Belongs to the upper 10% of his/her high school’s graduating class or those with no grade lower than 85 in Math, Science and English
- With a general average of 83 or better
- In excellent physical, psychological and emotional health
- Strongly motivated to become a professional seafarer
Sa mga kabatan-unang interesado mukanhi lamang sa 2F City Hall Compound ug hanapon Si Ms. Beverly Tinio para na sa Scholarship Application Form nga hangtud petsa 15 lamang sa Pebrero 2017.
Ug sa maong qualified applicants kinahanglan usab e-preparar ang mga musunod;
1. Photocopy of High School Card (F-138)
2. Accomplished Scholarship Application Form
3. Letter of Request for Scholarship Grant from Parents
4. Letter of Request for Scholarship Grant from the Student-Applicant
6. Certificate of Good Moral Character
7. Two pcs. 2 X 2 pictures